Develop a Digital Marketing Campaign Workshop
If you would like to use Skills Future Credits for this workshop, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org as Peatix receipts are not accepted on Skills Future Credits.
Total training hours: 7.5 Hours
Start: 10.00am, end at 6.30pm
The most powerful feature of Facebook’s advertising platform is its targeting capabilities. Facebook is able to provide it by the amount of data they're collecting with every action we take on Facebook. The best of all? There are 3.8 million Facebook Users in Singapore.
More than 77% of consumers prefer Emails for Marketing Communications. Well, one thing for sure, people prefer Emails to receiving a marketing call, don't you think? Email Marketing has a 3,000% ROI, yes it is three zeros, THREE THOUSAND ROI!
BIG BONUS: Instead of paying hundreds of dollars for your Facebook Page to be designed, wouldn't it be more worthwhile to learn how to design amazing graphics for your Facebook Marketing Efforts?
Join us for our workshop where our trainer will teach you about the mechanics of Facebook Marketing, and how to create amazing graphics for your Facebook Business Page.
What are the requirements?
Basic computer skills.
What am I going to get from this course?
Gain valuable skills, such as the capability to develop a digital marketing campaign on Facebook and MailChimp by the end of the course, and push your career forward!
What is the target audience?
• Marketing Executives
• Employees in charge Social Media Marketing (i.e. Facebook Marketing)
• Digital Marketing Executives
• Startups and Business Owners
• Financial Advisers
• Property Agents
• You may have Cold Emailing or Facebook advertising before (paid or unpaid), and you want to succeed in these marketing efforts!
By the end of the course, you will learn how to make Facebook and Email Marketing work for you and your business. This course will change the way you market on Facebook and Emails, giving you a better perspective and give you results from these marketing efforts.
• Design a Facebook cover design
• Design a Facebook post update graphic
• Learn about paid and organic reach for your Digital Facebook Marketing Campaign
• Learn about Facebook best practices
• Design, develop and create your own Facebook Campaign
b) Email Marketing Campaign Component: 3.5 Hours
• Understand how can Email Marketing can aid your business growth
• Learn how to create an Email Marketing Campaign with MailChimp
• Learn about best practices, tips and insights to Email Marketing
• Learn how you can start building your email list
• Create graphics for your Email Campaign with Canva
What you need to know:
• The Good Designers focuses on small class training of maximum 6 pax for all hands-on training workshops, so you can get the most out of every workshop with the trainer.
• There is hands-on activity during the workshop, and you will need to bring along your Laptop and Charger to class.
• Basic hand outs will be provided during the class for notes taking.
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop with Chrome Browser installed
• Laptop charger
• Mouse, Mouse Pad (optional)
• A notebook to take notes
• Pens for note taking
Testimonial from our participants
Charmaine provided relevant examples to explain marketing strategy from various industries.
Good comprehensive coverage on MailChimp and Canva!
- Melisa Leung
Delivery of the workshop topics were clear, with alot of helpful tips given. I will strongly recommend this course to all start-up looking to excel in their business email marketing efforts.
- Mark Su
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Charmaine has been delivering successful campaigns for her clients under her very own Agency Startup for the past 7 years. As she meets many business owners over the years, she realizes that many do not know about FREE available tools, and marketing techniques that businesses can use to effectively increase their Brand Awareness and Marketing efforts for their business IMMEDIATELY!
She hopes to share these knowledge with participants and business owners to help improve Singapore Businesses Online Marketing Efforts for their business.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION BY THE GOOD DESIGNERS
At the end of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion by The Good Designers.
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You can write to us at email@example.com (Respond within 24~48 hours)
2. Is my registration/ticket transferable or refundable?
Yes, all tickets are transferable.
You will need to notify us 3 working days before the start of the event at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket(s) are fully refundable if the request for refund is made at least 2 weeks before the start of the event.
3. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can print the ticket or show the ticket via your Mobile Phone.
4. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class or provide a full refund.
5. When will i receive the certificate for the course?
Upon completion of the workshop, our trainer will collect your address details for the certificates to be mailed to your home/office address within 5 working days from the completion of the workshop.
6. What are my transport options getting to the event?
261 Waterloo Street #04-37 Singapore 180261
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk
Bugis Station (Green Line) - 9 to 12 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available in the building's basement.